Here are a few effective home remedies for boils
Turmeric — Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and blood cleansing properties that help to dissolve boils within 3three days. Take one teaspoon of this powder in warm water three times daily. You can also place a paste of Turmeric powder directly on the boil and close it with gauze.
Castor Oil – Apply some Castor oil on the boil with the aid of a cotton ball. Fasten it with a gauze or band-aid. This helps to extract the bacteria out of the boil. Healing occurs in about two days.
Tea Tree Oil – It has a natural antiseptic property that is very helpful in all manner of skin problems. Apply a drop of this oil on the boil after bath until it heals.
Home remedies for boils on inner thigh include:
1. Apply a warm compress to the affected area.
2. Bandage a piece of potato, or tomato or onions on the area affected. Repeat this until the boil is completely healed. This is one of the best know home remedies for boils on inner thigh.
3. Rubbing Aloe vera, garlic or onions to the area is a good remedy for boils in this part of the body.
When treating for boils in the inner thigh or boils generally, one of the most difficult advices to follow is NEVER squeeze the pus out of the boil. Doing so would compromise the skin cells surrounding the area and lead to a deeper infection. Allow them to rupture on their own.
Home Remedies for Boils in the groin
Boils in this area are as painful as they are embarrassing. Due to its delicate nature and location, care must be taken in treating boils in this area. Here are a few home remedies for boils in the groin:
1. Apply tea tree oil to the affected area.
2. Garlic contains allacins that kill bacteria. Therefore increase your garlic intake.
3. Apply a tampon soaked in milk to the vagina. The lactobacillus bacteria found in milk helps to increase the population of healthy bacteria in the vagina.
4. Take more antioxidants as this will help to boost the immune system.
Home remedies for boils in the armpits
1. Apply some garlic juice on the boil. You can also rub the garlic directly on the boil.
2. Apply pure, raw honey directly on the boil. This helps to drain the boil and cause it to heal fast.
3. Apply wet egg white on the boil. Tie with a gauze or cloth. Repeat every few hours till the boil is completely drained.
4. Place bacon and salt in a cloth and apply it to the boil till the pus is completely drained out.
The above represent some of the most effective home remedies for boils.